“Specify the Right Need to define the Right Solution.”
“The only way to progress is to Measure.”
• Advice on brushing, finishing and spin-drying processes
• Realization of drawings for shaft and sheath already in service for which our customers would not have drawings in memory
• Commissioning of brushes and training in their use with our customers, in France and around the world
Customer care & responsiveness
• Telephone presence 10 hours a day, 5 days a week
• Real-time tracking of courier and little parcels
• Test center all supports for function and surface processing by brushing
• Annual orders clocked on calls
• Safety stock contract for sensitive products
• Rental of Makita, Flex, Bosch portable brushing machine with supply of brushes adapted to the needs.
• Brush grinding in use
• Partially damaged brush repairing
• Removal of relining brushes at our customers
• Maintenance and repairing of shafts (change of bearings, metallization of bearing surfaces, dismantling of bearings, etc.)
• Emergency relining for France and Export
• Balancing of all types of revolution parts
The success of CardoTech is above all the result of the commitment of the women and men who make it up, thanks to their daily work, their motivation, their mutual goodwill: long live the team spirit!
“Since 1889, the origin of CardoTech, our family business has stood the test of time, thanks to the know-how and behaviour of the women and men who, through their professionalism and the quality of the products manufactured, have made it possible to put on the market high value-added brush tools, which combined with a high level of service have contributed to the satisfaction of our customers and led to national and international recognition of CardoTech.
Since 2010 and for the decades to come, CardoTech’s sensitivity to CSR will lead to the offer of tool brushes developed and manufactured with more safety, less hardship, with listening and recognition towards women and men which, by taking environmental constraints into account on a daily basis, will place our products in a world that is more virtuous and more respectful of future generations”.
Sandrine CHAINARD and Dominique VITTOT, May 17, 2022.